Wednesday, August 13, 2008

What a Hoot!!

I got the instructions for this cute little Knock Knock Joke Tag Book from Nichole over at Capture the Moment. I flag the instructions and was going to make one for my daughter (she loves knock knock jokes), but that was back in July. Took me a bit but I finally got it done and I made two.

You can find the instructions here.


The blue and red one is for my daughter and the green one is for my friends son (don't tell them, it's a surprise). On Madison's book I used the new SU Scallop edge punch and centered it so that it would not detach, if you know what I mean. I used two different shapes for the knock knock jokes from the Fiskars Paper Shaper templates. Now can you believe it, the owl is from Penny Blacks Zoophabet stamp set. Isn't it cute. And I coloured them in with coloured pensils and blender pen.


The books are being held together by key chain findings, from the dollar store! and I added some charms that I had on hand.


I just love it! And Madison does too








Here's a close up view of the insides....


Recipe:
Stamps: Penny Black Zoophabet, Alphabets for title from Studio G
Paper: Bazzil Cardstock and misc patterned paper
Others: Prismacolour Pensils and blending pen

No comments:

Post a Comment