Monday, August 4, 2008

Getting Ready for a Little Vacation



So I've been spending all day folding laundry and getting organized and packed for a mini vacation. I'm taking the kids to Barrie to visit with my grandparents. My children are very lucky to have great grandparents that love them very much!




It's amazing the amount that you need to pack for a three day trip for two kids. I feel like I'm going away for a month. Well sorry to say but I haven't had any time to craft today, so I thought I'd introduce you to my little munchkins...




This is my beautiful 5 month old son, Jonathan. He is the happiest little boy you have ever seen and super cute too (I'm not biased).












This is my wonderful 6 year old daughter,
Madison. On Wacky Hair Day of course. She doesn't always have hair like this :-)
She's super sassy and extra lovey.
I'm truly blessed with both of my wonderful children!!
Well off early in the morning and back again on Thursday. Talk to you all then.
Happy Stamping!
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment