Saturday, August 23, 2008

Vinyl Letters, How Cool

I have a something exciting and new. I started making these vinyl letters for wall decorations and I have decided to start selling them. They are so awesome...


This is one that I have in my living room (I'm planning on putting more pictures up around it, we've only lived her for 2yrs, lol). The letters are approx. 5in high and can be done in lowercase or uppercase. You can pick any words that you want. Here's some examples for you...

inspire or create for a craft room

love or dream for a bedroom

you could even have welcome or your name (the smiths) for a front hallway

The possibilities are endless. Vinyl wall art has become very popular, you should get one today. Letters are available in white or black. Lowercase are $2.00 per letter and uppercase are $2.50 per letter. Email me to order or for more information.

SPECIAL - FREE SHIPPING!!



Happy Stamping!
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment