Friday, August 15, 2008

Soooo Tired - Need Sleep


So what I really wanted to do tonight when I put lovely Jonathan to bed at 10pm was to put myself right to bed. I am so tired that I feel I'm heading for a little meltdown. I have a tremendous amount of admiration for stay at home moms with babies. It's really hard to take care of the kids and the house and have any amount of time to yourself. Especially when you're not used to it. But enough of my stressing...I could not let anyone down and not post something, since I won't be home tomorrow to post.
I thought I'd share a scrapbook page with you. This page was one that I created for a Stampin' Up! swap. It was a very simple layout with just stamps and paper, very clean and cute. I love the colours together and my cute little daughters face :-)
Recipe:
Stamps: SU Little Pieces, Eclectic Background, Letterpress Alphabets
Paper: SU Tempting Turquoise, Certainly Celery and Pink Passion
Others: SU Inks (same colours as above), SU Punches - Daisy and 1 3/8" circle.

Happy Stamping!
Sarah

1 comment:

  1. Your scrapbook page is nice and your little one is sooooo cute. How could a face like that be anything but wonderful? Do hope you got some rest!

    ReplyDelete