Thursday, August 21, 2008

Bella Birthday Card


So here is the card that I made for the Splitcoast Stampers Wednesday sketch challenge. I wanted to show you the close ups and the special fold of the card. I really enjoyed this one.

The sketch suited a square card, so I made a 3.5" tri-fold. The first section was folded down to show the double sided paper. The SU Scallop in the bottom corner has been popped up and helps hold the card closed.

Here is the full view of the card.

The inside and a shot of how the front folds into eachother. And of course I added some bling with a little stickles on the icing of the cupcake!





Recipe:
Stamps: Stamping Bella - Is That A Cupcake on Your Head
Paper: Imaginesce - Pink Frosting with Sprinkles & Party Poppers
Others: Prismacolour Pencils & Blender Pen, American Crafts Flower Brads, SU Scallop Punch, Giga Scallop Punch

Happy Stamping!
Sarah

11 comments:

  1. What a cute lil' mini card--love the fold, really makes it special. Great job!

    TFS--
    Suzanne Dean

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool! I love the way it closes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ZYour card is lovely.Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is ADORABLE! I love the outside AND the inside of this card. You did a fabulous job, it's yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My first visit to your blog and I must say I love it! All of your cards are great.
    Cheri

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cool card! I love the colours you chose and how you put it all together! I hafta check SCS now! :D

    ReplyDelete