Sunday, August 24, 2008

Welcome Bella!!

Today we dropped my husband off at Robert Q for another business trip to Dallas, TX. Well Madison had a little breakdown when she had to say goodbye to Daddy so we went for a drive and ended up at a local market (were they sell scrapbooking supplies, of course). But as we were walking around we came upon a booth with pets for sale. OMG you should have seen this cute little kitten...well you will, she came home with us. How could I say no, she reminded me of my kitten that I had as a little girl. We keep saying that our current cat Cheesecake (Madison named her when she was 3) needs a friend so meet...Bella!!


I'm a sucker for a cute face!! And great scrapbooking supplies, lol.

Happy Stamping!
Sarah

1 comment:

  1. hey sarah

    cute kitty - thanks for stopping by my blog - wait till you see the treats I got this weekend...Halloween goodies - too die for.

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete