Saturday, August 23, 2008

Thank You Everyone & Some Bella Sistahs

Well I added a counter in the middle of the week and am soooo surprised at the amount of visits to my blog. I was thinking when I added the counter that I would have blog candy when I reached my first 100 hits. To my amazement I went over 100 hits in just a couple of days. Wowee!! So I have decided that I will do blog candy as soon as I hit 250. So keep visiting and watch out for it, you won't want to miss out. And a great big thank you to everyones great comments, I really appreciate it.

Today I took a few moments to myself (I call it mommy time) and was able to finish one little card :-( I was hoping to do more but in between packing my husband up for his business trip and entertaining the kids, I wasn't able to do any more. But here it is...


Shortly after I started my blog I joined this great group called Sisterhood of the Blogging Stampers. Well I decided that I would make a card for each of the girls and send them out as a little welcome to the group...but of course I'm a little behind and just getting them put together now. So hopefully you'll being finding them in your mailbox soon, sisters.


Don't you just love the super cute, super tiny rhinestones on the bellas...my little secret :-)






Recipe:
Stamps: Bella
Paper: Bazzil Bling, DCWV Glitter Cardstock
Others: Prismacolour Markers, Sakura Gel pens, Prima flower, SU flower punch and rhinestones/bubbles from the dollar store (oh yah, it's true!)

Happy Stamping!
Sarah

7 comments:

  1. I love it!! I was stamping with this stamp the other day and...well, I like how yours turned out better! =) Happy stamping!

    hulachickabella

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...That's soooo sweet!! I just LOVE this stamp set! It's on my long list of Bellas! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, love those tiny baubles -- wahhhhh, I want a Dollar store like yours!!!
    I also hope I end up being an SBS22 Sister, so I can get a cute card like this from you!!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Bella's!!! The card is so cute, very pretty.
    Hugs,
    stephenie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those Bellas are really gorgeous!! I'm on SBS 22 group so I'll be expecting that gorgeous card, LOL!!! So, cute!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am out of the hospital and received both of your cards...they are gorgeous!! Thank you so much for the Get Well Card and the Sistah card...I got them the day I went for my follow-up appt, great timing brightened my day!!

    ReplyDelete