Thursday, August 14, 2008

Balloonabella and a Cute Little Mouse




Today I had my good friend Lisa ;-) over to play, while the kids where playing. And this time I actually finished something. I put together this really cute Balloonabella card using my Cuttlebug and some Black Magic paper...love this stuff! And I added some bling, lol. I need to get a new sanding block, but the black magic paper still worked pretty good. (My inspiration for this came from one of my SBS22 sisters Spike, thanks Spike!)






And then I had the opportunity to colour one of my Rachelle Anne Miller stamps, using my new coloured pencils and blending pen (bought them at Michaels the other day). I added in some glossy accents on the ears and nose of the mouse and on the hands and feet of the little bear. Hope you like it.






Recipe:
Stamps: Stamping Bella and Rachelle Anne Miller
Paper: Stampin' Up! Regal Rose and Core-dinations Black Magic paper
Others: Coloured Pensils, blending pen, Ribbon and yarn - various, ribbon slide - unknown.

2 comments:

  1. The black Vuttlebugged background is so elegant looking. And Bella looks great! Love the mouse and teddy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I meant to type Cuttlebugged - DUH

    ReplyDelete