Saturday, August 9, 2008

Something Old, Again :-)

I feel bad when I don't post and I missed yesterday, how terrible. So I found something old to show you, since all I did today was colour more images. I promise tomorrow I will put together some cards and stop showing you just coloured stamps.

This is a paint can that I had decorated for a co-worker that was leaving to go back to school. I had labelled it the "Unemployed Student Survival Kit". Inside was a ton of items that we had been collecting for at least a month. Ketchup packets, mustard packets, salt and pepper, plastic cuttlery, etc. We had also included some microwavable KD. It was awesome, she loved it and was going to use the can as her secret candy stash in her dorm room.




It's a great gift idea that anyone will love. We all signed the lid, to help her remember us :-)
Happy Stamping!
Sarah




Recipe:
Paper: DCWV glitter cardstock, Bohemia patterned (top section), Bazzil orange
Others: Prima flowers, various ribbons...

2 comments:

  1. Ok now that is creative, the condement packets just made me LOL.
    I don't mind seeing your colored images; you do such nice work that it is a pleasure to look at.

    Julanne

    ReplyDelete