Wednesday, August 27, 2008

A Little Mother Daughter Crafting Time

I got these awesome Whiff of Joy images from my blogging sister Spike and just wanted to use them right away. Madison wanted to do something exciting so we decided to make christmas cards. Madison loves to have classes so I coloured one part and then handed her the markers so that she could do hers. She did an awesome job and just loves stamping!

Check it out....

Here's my card....
Here's Madison's card (remember she is only 6 years old)...Here's some close ups. She's such a talented little girl (I'm not biased)!









We coloured the image with Prismacolour markers and then highlighted with H2O's. The christmas ornaments were coloured with dark grey and then coloured over with the H2O's to give them some shine. I just love it, I even did a little highlighting with white H2O's.
Hope you enjoyed!

Recipe:
Stamps: Whiff of Joy
Paper: American Crafts
Others: Prismacolour Markers, H2O's, Prima Flowers, Rhinestone Brads

Happy Stamping!
Sarah

4 comments:

  1. Sarah - thanks for stopping by my blog and the nice comments - hey nice mother daughter cards - cute stuff. Love crafting with my girls. Enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to SBS 22!!! great cards!!! I think it's great you get to craft with your daughter! I have never uses H2O's like that...do you use them wet or dry? great Idea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Waaaaayyyyyy cute, Sarah!!! Treasure your crafting time with your daughter; they grow up way too fast!

    ReplyDelete