Sunday, August 31, 2008

Spooky Halloween



I got a little, and I mean little bit of crafting time today. So I coloured in some Close to my Heart halloween images and made a cute little Halloween card. I used my prismacolour pencils and blender pen to colour in the images, nice and spooky! I was going to add in some stickles glitter, but I'll have to do that later.

The chipboard is from the dollar store, oh ya. The patterned paper is some that I had from last year, can't remember the brand but I just love it. Some of the sheets have glitter and there is even one sheet of bats that has foam on it, love it!! I used pop dots on the fence to make it pop.
Thank you to everyones well wishes for Jonathan, he is doing much better today. Now I just have to get him back on schedule, lol.
Today's other fun activity was giving Madison her back to school haircut. She opted for me to do it so that she could stay up late and play a little longer instead of going to the hairdresser tomorrow. I don't know why she wanted to do that but thankfully it worked out okay and we won't have to go to the hairdresser to get it fixed :-) I cut a good 3 to 4 inches off of it, looks much better and definately more manageable.















Hope everyone has a great weekend. Only 2 more days until school starts, yah me!!
Recipe:
Stamps: Close to my Heart
Paper: Bazzil Bling, Patterned paper unknown
Others: Prismacolour Pencils, Blender Pen, Brads and Chipboard - dollar store.

Happy Stamping!
Sarah

5 comments:

  1. Wooo! you are brav!!! her hair is beautiful...you did a great job!!!
    I love your card!!! Great job with the coloring :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I agree with Gwen - great haircut & you are brave!!! ;-) Not my forte!!!
    Your daughter is darling & your son is precious! Love the baby stage!!! Well, not the no-sleep nights, but they grow out of those sweet, cuddly babies tooooooo fast! That first year just zips by!
    Glad you got some crafting time in Sarah and that your little guy is doing better now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Madison's haircut looks like a hairdresser did it. Your card is so scary cute! Great job coloring. And that blog candy - how yummy!!! I know the cleaning feeling too - mine sooooooo needs a good throwing out session. The piles from my early blog post are still there although sorted and straightened up some. Enjoy your babies while they are babies - they grow up all too fast.
    God's blessings on you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that Halloween card--SO cute! Your daughter's hair looks wonderful, too! :D

    ReplyDelete