Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Completed 5 Challenges with 4 Cards, Yah Me!!

I had so much fun today. The kids spent the day with their Nana so that I could finish an order, which I got done super early so I had the rest of the day to play :-) I had been making notes all week on different sketches that I wanted to do and was finally able to make them. I made 4 cards which met 5 challenges and 2 of them are being sent out to some of my new stamping friends...don't tell them. It was fun being challenged and getting my work done.



2 Sketches 4 You - Kazan's Sketch #7
I decided to make a letter size card, my first one. I had this SU image from Farm Fever that I had water coloured to test out the SU water colour pencils. The base of the card is Core-dinations cardstock, layered with HOTP pattered paper and then a layer of SU designer paper. The little chipboard label is from K&Company, I have a ton lying around :-) It's not my normal card size but I do like it. Simple and sweet.























2 Sketches 4 You - Bonus Sketch AND Trina's Blog Candy Sketch
Now this card ended up covering two different sketches. I took 2S4U's Bonus Sketch and flipped it, which just happened to make up with Trina's Blog Candy Sketch. I also had this Rachelle Anne Miller image lying around (was coloured with Prismacolour Pencils and baby oil) and thought it fit the anniversary theme.






















Spoon Full of Sugar Sketch 13

This is my first time doing a Spoon Full of Sugar Challenge. Check out their site...
I decided to do a boy's birthday card for this one with some awesome chocolate brown and blue colours. I love putting brown with another colour, very classy. The image is Penny Black and the little tag is stamped with SU. This one has some super cute teeny tiny brads on the tag. It was really fun to do.























Now for my last challenge, and my favorite.


SCS190 Wednesdays Sketch Challenge
This one is super cute and I absolutely love it. I decided to do a 3.5" square tri-fold card with my new Bella stamp...Is that a cupcake on your head? I just got this paper too, can't remember where it was from...I'll post the details tomorrow.








Sorry for such a long post, but I'm sure you'll appreciate all the cards. I'll post more pic's tomorrow with all the details and recipes.

Happy Stamping!
Sarah

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards you have been busy,Thanks for playing along this week, Hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on completing so many challenges - all your card are lovely. Thanks for playing at 2S4Y Sarah - see you next week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. well done on the cards you certainly have been busy ..they are all beautiful. hugs rachxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous cards Sarah, they are all brilliant!

    hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!! I can't believe how busy you've been!! All these cards are awesome! I love your coloring, and all the images! The owl is sooo cute, and I just love that new bella stamp. Thanks for joining my blog candy challenge, and the spoon full of sugar challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You did a lot of challenges and they look all great.

    joke

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card Sarah, you have been busy. Thanks for joining in our challenge. Hugs Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great job getting all of those challenges done in one day! I love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh! You were blazing through them! That's awesome! If I'm lucky I can get 3 done in a day. Fab job and they look absolutely fabulous! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  10. These cards are so so so cute!
    stephenie

    ReplyDelete