Thursday, August 28, 2008

What a Day!!

Well today was a crazy day. My poor little baby had his first fever today, aaah. He was a pretty good patient but this evening he was a little upset. The poor guy is getting all stuffed up and phlemy. Well I finally got him to sleep in the swing. What a sweety.
Well the whole day wasn't a total right off. I did make it out to a local stamp store before Jonathans fever appeared and got some awesome new stamps. They started carrying a new brand "Impression Obsession", I just love them. Take a look at these...







This was as far as I've gotten with colouring them, between keeping Jonathan happy, he keeps waking up. I was hoping to have a full card done, poohy.
I just had to get the cupcakes, everyone has cupcakes. And the cactus is for cgristmas cards for my husbands co-workers that are in head office in Texas. Hilarious!!

Happy Stamping!
Sarah

4 comments:

  1. awwww poor little peanut!!!
    love that cupcake stamp!!! I want 9it!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww, what a cutie! I hope he's feeling better soon. Cute stamps too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Your baby is gorgeous! Hope he's doing well now. Your stamps are gorgeous as well.

    I'm your fellow sister at SBS 22. Hope to chat with you soon!

    Jhet

    ReplyDelete