Monday, August 11, 2008

Thank You Many Ways

I had one of my customers (a bride) come by to pick out some Thank You cards. So I made a few samples for her to choose from. The first is my favorite...



Then I made some really simple yet elegant cards...I did piercing accross the bottom for some detail...

And here is the one that she picked...she liked the simple clean card...on the inside will be stamped the saying pictured beside, as she wanted a little something in there...











Happy Stamping!

Sarah


Recipe:
Stamps: All images Stampin' Up! except for Mice in Car (unknown)
Paper: Stampin' Up! Tempting Turquoise, Chocolate Chip and Whisper White
Others: Inks Stampin' Up! and Irridesent Ice, Embossing powder unknown

1 comment:

  1. i would have pick the same card but love both of them =)

    ReplyDelete