Sunday, August 10, 2008

Fabby-lous Birthday
















I put together these two birthday cards with the gorgeous "Fabby" from Stamping Bella. I actually coloured them first and was lucky enough to find the papers to match. I just love them. Fabby is Fabulous!!

The close up shows the bling, I added a rinestone to her belt and stickles to her outfit...










I can't wait to make more...
Happy Stamping!
Sarah















Recipe:
Stamps: "Fabby" from stamping bella, Happy Birthday from Studio G
Paper: Bazzil Cardstock
Others: Prismacolour Markers, Stickles, Flowers unknown

3 comments:

  1. They are lovely. Isn't it interesting how just by changing the colour you can make two very different looking cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute image and your card is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She looks sooooooo happy! That is a great image and you colored it perfectly.
    Anne
    SBS22

    ReplyDelete