Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Look What I Got!!


I feel totally honoured, I received this from a fellow SBS22 Sister...Julanne. Check out her awesome blog. Thank you Julanne!!



Heres the rules...

I have to pick 7 of my favourite blogs and...

1. The winner can put the logo on their blog

2. Link the person you received your award from

3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs4. Put links of those blogs on yours.

5. Leave a message on the blogs of the girls or boys you’ve nominated.


So here are my nominations...some of my fellow SBS22 Sisters...Spike, Peggy and Tina

some of my fellow bellaholics...Sarah and Kim

and then just some great blogs that I love to staulk...Kim and Debbie
Thanks again, and thank you to everyone who has such great blogs that inspire all of us.
Happy Stamping!
Sarah

5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Sarah! You are so sweet!
    Bella Hugs~ Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel honoured! Thank you sooo
    much!
    Hugs Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!! I like your new blog background also, very nice!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, thanks! I appreciate it. I'm playing along on tomorrow's post, so come see who I nominated!

    And I'm too lazy to make two comments (isn't that awful?!), but I wanted to say that little joke book is adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Sarah! I've been swamped and just now am getting it posted.

    ReplyDelete