Friday, October 10, 2008

Will be out of commission :-(

Hello everyone. First off all I would like to wish a Happy Thanksgiving to all my Canadian friends and sisters!! I'm heading out to Barrie early tomorrow morning to visit with family for the long weekend.

Now for the bad news - my laptop was involved in a bad accident today with a cup of luke warm Tim Hortons coffee and a 7 month old! Needless to say that I am laptopless and heartbroken because I have now lost some really great pictures of lots of cards and lots of cute kids. I don't know how I'm going to fix this or when I will be able to get back to normal, but for now I promise that I will get on my hubby's computer whenever I get the chance and I will continue to post as often as I can.

Happy Stamping!
Sarah

5 comments:

  1. Ohhhh, that's so sad about your laptop...hopefully everything can be restored...!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry, Sarah! I know how you feel; if I lost my laptop, it would be like losing an arm. I hope your hard drive can be restored and that you can have a thankful weekend with your family! ;-}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopefully you'll be pleasantly surprised and have a lot of things recovered.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sarah, so sorry to hear about your laptop! But, I do have good news! You are the winner of my very first blog candy.... please email me your snail mail address so I can get it out to you!
    Thanks so much for playing along
    Charlene
    charlene.hagman@hotmail.com
    http://myroomtocreate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh no!!!! that stinks! maybe it can be fixed??? Hope you & your family can still have a Happy Thanksgiving!!!! hope to see you blogging again soon!!!

    ReplyDelete