Friday, October 3, 2008

Giving Thanks

After posting yesterdays challenge of paper piecing I was on a paper piecing craze, and was itching to use my harvest set from SU (can't remember the name of it and too lazy to run downstairs to find out :-)
I took out my pattern paper scraps and here's what I came up with.
I stamped all the images on the patterned paper and then cut out, for this one I use the main line of the image as it is a sketchy set. Then I started with the pumpkin on the bottom, stamped it on the cream paper and coloured the stem with my prismacolour markers. Glued on the pattern paper and voila, move onto the next pumpkin until all four where done. Patterned paper is various scraps and letter tiles are from dollar store.

Well I have a new craft to work on lately, one of my daughters friends brought some plastic lacing to school to make bracelets and guess who had to run to Michaels to buy some supplies. She is totally addicted but off course needs some help from her mommy. If only there where more hours in the day.
Happy Stamping!
Sarah

1 comment:

  1. Super cards, fab stamps. I love the sketchy effect on this one.
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete