Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I'm Back!!

Well it's been a trying time, getting my computer on the mend. I have to admit that I kind of took a little crafting break and read the first two books from the Twilight series (in one week!!). I was intrigued by most of the bloggers that I follow posting about these books and the upcoming movie that I just had to get them. So now I have the third book but I know that christmas cards are more important - so minimal reading :-)

I was happy to see some exciting mail in the mailbox today. First was a package from my SBS22 Secret Sister (thank you rocking secret sister ;-) She sent me an awesome Riley halloween card, some Riley images, buttons, ribbon and flowers, woohoo!









And then I got a birthday card from Kathy from SBS22 also. She sent my some awesome bird images which will come in handy for my grandpa's birthday coming up.









Well tomorrow I will have some awesome christmas cards to share with you :-)
Happy Stamping!
Sarah

2 comments:

  1. hey sweetie

    welcome back and what a great treat from your secret sister - gosh I am so behind - life really moves at lighting speed sometimes...happy early birthday - have a fabulous day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad your computer recovered from it's "coffee bath"!!! ;~)

    ReplyDelete