Wednesday, October 1, 2008

A Belated Merry Monday

Remember a while back I was going to post christmas cards every monday - well wowee I've really messed up on that one :-) So here's a new christmas card to get you in the festive spirit.

I made this lovely simple card with my christmas cactus from Impression Obsession. Love it!! The image is coloured in with Prismacolour markers and the lights and star were highlighted with Niji Pearlescent Watercolours. I love these (thanks to Lisa :-) they are just like H2O's but way cheaper. Here's a closeup of the lights and star to show you the twinkle.
It is getting pretty cold out her in Southwestern Ontario. We actually had to turn the heat on tonight. I kinda like it because I like to bundle up in a nice sweater or even cuddle on the couch with a warm fuzzy blanket. Hope everyone is keeping warm.

Happy Stamping!
Sarah

7 comments:

  1. cute card! its cold here too and lots of rain today!! ugh!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it - thanks for stopping by my blog - I look forward to your comments and your cards...both a great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Christmas cactus! What a fun image to play with!
    We've been blessed out here with nice weather but it's supposed to take a turn tomorrow and be cold, dark and rainy. Gotta break out the gor-tex! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Sarah! I haven't coloured the ones you gave me yet. lol! Will do it soon.

    Hugs!

    Jhet

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card, Sarah -- here where the cactus actually grow, it's NOT been even cool (unless you count very early in the morning & then I'm only talking the upper 60's)! By midday it's 100 again; however they're "promising" (???) it will be in the 90's or lower by this weekend & even might rain - pardon me for sounding skeptical, but we'll see!!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey that is really cute!! I need that stamp! living here in the desert and all!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute xmas card, and yep its getting chilly here in NY also..started a fire in fireplace tonight to take the chill out but refuse to turn the heat on just yet LOL

    ReplyDelete