Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Christmas Cards as Promised - Kinda :-)

Okay so this morning was a little fun time with my girlfriend and Jonathan. And then this afternoon it was down to business. I think I'm getting carpal tunel from all the colouring and I don't really feel like I got alot done.

I only put together one card, but I coloured 18 images and cut all the papers to put them together with. First is the ever awesome christmas s___t :-) which is one of my all time favorites from Penny Black.

The next is three different shaker cards using SU's Big on Christmas. I'm going to be doing a rectangular shape box over the stamped image. An idea I got from my girlfriend this morning :-)

I still have to cut out the inside of the frame for the top but other than that they are ready to be glued, after a short trip to the dollar store for the right foam tape. Thought I had it but I guess not. Oh well, who doesn't like a trip to the dollar store. Feels good to get back to stamping and colouring and blogging!

Happy Stamping!
Sarah

1 comment:

  1. Your Penny Black card is just too cute!!! ;-)
    Love all three of your SU cards -- they'll be awesome once you're done, Sarah!!! You'll have to go check out my new Holiday card idea I just posted tonight -- LOL!!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete