Friday, October 24, 2008

Highschool Musical - Woohoo!!

Sorry no cards today...I picked up Madison after school and drove over to Westmount to see Highschool Musical 3, yah me. I bought the tickets on Wednesday for the 7pm show today. Can you believe that when we got to the mall at 5pm there was already one person in line, lol. We got out dinner and while we were eating the food court started filling up with tons of little girls so we knew it was time to hop into line. And wowee it started getting crazy in there.
Can you believe that a bunch of little girls are much louder and rowdier than the theatre during Mama Mia. Everytime Troy did something cute they started screaming. It was hilarious. I like the first two movies better, but this one was still okay :-)

Well time to get some cleaning done before I have to head out at 1:30am to pick up my hubby at Robert Q. A week feels like such a long time, can't wait to get him home.

Happy Stamping!
Sarah

1 comment:

  1. How was it? My daughter can't wait to go. It was all sold out here, we have to wait until later in the week. I'm going to get you a package out hopefully this week for your October goodies.
    Your Bells Sis
    Jacqueline

    ReplyDelete