Saturday, October 25, 2008

Sleigh Full of Presents

Here's another new christmas card made with SU images, sorry but I don't remember the name of the set. I picked the background paper that was all presents in blue, green, pink and red. There is also glitter all over the background paper, so I added some glitter to the bows on the presents and the stars on the sleigh and reindeer. I still need to put a greeting on the front but I was too tired to finish :-)


So tomorrow it's back to more christmas cards and gift card holders. Have to see how much I can get made in a week. Hope everyone is having a great weekend.

Happy Stamping!
Sarah

2 comments:

  1. very cute & festive! love that you chose the present background paper...goes perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks great so far! Hope your card and gift card making goes well!

    Thanks so much for the wedding invite pics! I can't imagine all the time that was spent! I have to seriously consider whether that's something I want to do. Thanks again for your help!

    ReplyDelete