Thursday, October 23, 2008

Let it Snow



Well it felt like it was going to snow today, but no way :-)

I got this shaker card put together, but only one, haha. Hopefully tomorrow will be more productive. I think I put a little too much snow in it but at least I know for next time.

Sorry about the picture quality, I didn't want to use the flash because of the window film on the shaker.

I am so ready for bed right now. Madison got an ear infection and decided to pass it along to me and along with that I got a sinus infection. My head is pounding so hard :-( I'm just waiting for Jonathan to tire out so that I can jump into bed.

Only one more day until my hubby comes home from Texas and I get a break, yah me!

Happy Stamping!
Sarah

4 comments:

  1. What a brilliant idea for a shaker card!
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you feel better soon. I've been MIA with surgery the week before last and then this week with a cold and then food poisoning! Yikes! Love the card though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so cute! I have never one a shaker card! hope you are feeling better!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your shaker card is awesome - too much snow? Well, that happens too often when it really does snow!!! LOL! Couldn't resist!!! I don't think it's too much; I rather like all that snow myself! Waaaayyy cute!

    ReplyDelete