Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Loads of Holiday Cheer


As promised I have another christmas card to share with you. This one was made with SU's Loads of Love. I've had this set for quite some time, but rarely use it. I really love the way it worked out. I stamped the truck and coloured in with my prismacolour markers (of course) and cut it out to pop up on top of the trees, which are from Lovely as a Tree.


It is very simple and glittery!! I gave it some glitter snow with a snowflake spot stamp, my glue pad and glitter, love it.

I also received another birthday card in the mail today from another SBS22 sister, Marge. Thanks Marge, I really appreciate the lovely card.

Happy Stamping!
Sarah

4 comments:

  1. love the card & how you made it snow!! Happy Belated Birthday!!! didn't know it was you birthday:( hope you had a good one!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hEY SWEETY -

    happy Belated birthday - come visit my blog - I gave you a huge shout out...Hope you spent the day happy and with the ones you love...


    sending hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hardly use my Loads of Love too. But I love, love, love what you did with it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow! Your loads of love cards is awesome, Sarah; love it!!!

    ReplyDelete