Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Slowly recovering...

Well it's pretty hard but every now and then I get a couple of minutes to get onto my husbands computer and every now and then my computer decides to work for a bit before shutting itself down. It is so frustrating since my email is totally all over the place, when I open outlook on my laptop it receives all my emails from the rogers server, and then I'm not able to see any of them when I log on through the internet on my husbands computer. Sucks, sucks, sucks. Looks like I may be able to save my laptop though, as soon as I am financially able to send it in for some servicing, lol.

Well today I was able to get on for a bit and catch up on all my emails and hopefully tonight I will get a chance to brows my fav blogs. I haven't forgotten about you all...my sbs22 sisters also...I just don't get too much computer time :-(

I finally got a chance today to sit down and make a card. I saw this one done up on a fellow SU demo's site, I loved it, so here's my take. You can check out the original at Heathers blog.
The top of the card is actually a 4x4 coaster that I punched with my SU circle punch and then foam taped to make shaker boxes. I love this and I think I'm finally getting it down pat so it is much easier to make and takes a lot less time :-)
Time to get working on my christmas cards, I already have a good size order and I'm hoping to do a craft show or two this season. Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!

Happy Stamping!
Sarah

2 comments:

  1. What a cute card! I love doing shaker boxes, I have to make another one soon!
    Hugs, Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a darling shaker card!
    Sorry for your computer woes, Sarah, but your sisters will still be here whenever you're back up & running!!!

    ReplyDelete