Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Thank You for the Birthday Wishes

It was so exciting yesterday to get the mail and find birthday cards on my actual birthday, lol.

I received a couple of cards from some of my SBS22 sisters (thanks girls) and then of course from my family. I took some pictures to share, they aren't great quality since it was late when I got around to doing it. And then little man woke up and decided to play until after midnight, so of course I didn't get a chance to post yesterday. But I'm here today...
...from Chrissie
...from Peggy
...my mom
...my little Madie (I think Nana helped her colour ;-)

Well thank you everyone, your cards are awesome and very appreciated. I'll post some more christmas cards later today.

Happy Stamping!
Sarah

3 comments:

  1. The cards you received are so nice. You are lucky, lucky, lucky :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Hope it's filled with fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you had a fab birthday and I'm glad you liked the card. Here's to many more!
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete