Monday, October 27, 2008

I love Snowmen!!


Today was a pretty productive day. Jonathan had a great time on the kitchen floor while I coloured and crafted. Note to self - look at baby every now and then, especially if he is quiet:-)











Nope that's not lipstick! Don't tell his sister that he tried eating her handmade Valentine's card - thank god it was non-toxic marker :-) and washable.

Now on with the card...
I believe that this is a Whippersnapper snowman. Very cute! The saying on the inside is an Annie's Attic stamp. Fit perfect.
Well tomorrow is my birthday :-) Just having a quiet cardmaking day and ending it off with my favorite DQ ice cream cake, yah me!!
Happy Stamping!
Sarah

3 comments:

  1. Hi Sarah! Your snowmen are cute! :) Advance Happy Birthday! My card for you will be a bit late but it will get there for sure. More blessings to you!

    Jhet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sarah!
    I want to get this package of goodies out to you and low and behold.... I can't find your mailing address! Please email it to me again.... chagman@wavedirect.net
    Thanks, and sorry for the delay!
    ~Charlene~

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH how adorable!!! the card & the baby!!!!!

    ReplyDelete