Friday, September 26, 2008

Some Cute Cards

I made these cards a couple days ago for a special secret someone :-) but I couldn't wait I had to share. I used some of my favorite Penny Black images coloured up with my Prismacolour Markers. Backed by a cuttlebug embossing and a little bit of ribbon. Now check out the bling on these cards. HUGE rhinestones from the dollars store (oh ya) with a prima flower. Who wouldn't want to get one of these cute cards from a friend.























I so have to get back to work and finish this wedding order. Next time I really need to rethink 160 wedding favors at $1 each. There is so much more work involved in them :-)

Happy Stamping!
Sarah

1 comment:

  1. Sarah, I would love to see what you are making as favors - at 1.00 each yowza - you are much to talented - they are probably gorgeous and cost way more than 1.00 - oh sweet sarah you are a doll. Have a great weekend.

    p.s.oh lucky girl getting those cards.

    ReplyDelete