Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Back to our Regularly Programmed Schedule

Woohoo, I got two cards done today. It felt really good getting some cards done. After I took a huge nap to try and get rid of this darn headache. I think the weather change is getting to me. It's been really cold today and then tonight I am just sitting here listening to the rain, yuck!!
The first card I have for you is a great ExpectaFellaBella card. I absolutely love the way this card turned out. I had coloured the image ahead of time with no idea what the card would look like. The background paper is from my recent trip to Hobby Lobby, my mom and I bought 4 12x12 paper stacks that were all awesome glitter paper (unfortunately I can't remember the brand and my mom got the packaging that gives the deets). The turquoise and green stripes are full of glitter and it looks so awesome. The pink swirl on the side is from making memories and is an acetate accent, on top of that is a prima flower and a rhinestone brad. The saying is from SU.

Next is this super cute Pirate card from High Hopes. The only thing I have to say is that I really need some pirate-y sayings. The images were coloured in with my prismacolour markers and the sails and shirt of the pirate are masked and sponged with SU inks. Oh and the water too!

I can't wait til my little guy gets bigger and I get to make birthday invites and such for him and his little friends :-)

Have a great night everybody.


Happy Stamping!
Sarah

1 comment:

  1. wow sarah! what gorgeous card you have created there! you can make your own sentiments by using your computer and print them out. that way, it's much more personalised. just a tip from a sister! =)

    God bless!

    jhet

    ReplyDelete