Thursday, September 25, 2008

I won and made a card out of it!

Look I won some blog candy, and what great candy it was, from Winxy Escapes.

So of course as soon as I get a new image I just have to colour it right away and make a card out of it, hehe. I love these Magnolia images, I would love to get some of the stamps too :-)



Check out what I made. I was going for something a little more for a boy, but's it's hard when I've been all girl for so long. It almost looks like he's sitting on a canoe, at least that was what I was going for.

Image was coloured in with Prismacolour markers. All paper is SU, Chocolate Chip, Old Olive and Kraft. Kraft cardstock was stamped with SU Weathered background stamp. The words are made with Studio G alphabet stamps from Michaels. The old olive cardstock was embossed with my cuttlebug. And I even added in some highlighting with my long lost white gel pen, took me a long time to find that one.
Happy Stamping!
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment