Saturday, September 27, 2008

My Bitter-Sweet Day

My day started off with a trip to the local flea market, where they have scrapbooking supplies, hehe. And ended up at the London Scrapbook Expo. My mom told me that it was on this weekend and we were kinda debating whether or not we should go...there wasn't much advertising and there didn't seem to be alot of vendors. But it ended up being an awesome idea. The first booth we went to had all Maya Road Chipboard albums, boxes, etc. Wowee that was fun. And then we found this stamp store in Petrolia, hello Petrolia!! (not very far from me at all) that sells MAGNOLIA STAMPS!!, WHIFF OF JOY STAMPS!!, PAPER PRETTIES STAMPS!! and HIGH HOPES STAMPS!! Hello where have you been all my life.

But sad to say that I am not allowed to look at my purchases or touch them. My mom took them home with her and has told me that I cannot touch until these darn favors are done. And I was going to take pictures to show you what I'm working on and I just realized that my mom has my camera too. Fancy that!!

So hopefully I will get them done tomorrow and then I can show you everything I got :-)

Happy Stamping!
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment