Tuesday, September 16, 2008

I've Deen Tagged

Heidi my Sister has tagged me!

Here are the rules:
1. Write 7 strange characteristics about yourself. They interest us all!
2. Tag 6 other people at the end of your Post.
3. Visit everyone that you have tagged and a leave a comment on their blog to let them know that they have been tagged.

Here are my strange characteristics!

1. I am still afraid of the dark.
2. My first car was older than me.
3. I have enough craft supplies to open my own store.
4. I've been told my husband and I look like brother and sister. (eeewww)
5. I'm a shopaholic (goes with #3, lol)
6. I am addicted to french fries.
7. I have itchy teeth! (couldn't resist, long story)

I have tagged Cindy, Denise, Gwen, and Chrissie! Sorry guys I can only come up with four:-(

Happy Stamping!
Sarah

1 comment:

  1. OOPS - sorry sweety looks like I tagged you too - oh well - easy off for you - by the way not sure if you read my blog but thanks again for the fan-tab-ulous card. Girl you rock the card making.

    ReplyDelete