Sunday, September 28, 2008

I did it - all done - and now I can play!

160 mini gift bag wedding favors done and ready to be delived :-)

I thought I'd share what I have been working on (and complaining about) for the past little while.

These are mini gift bags made with a 6x12 sheet of paper and wrapped around a wooden tea box, so super cute and very time consuming.

I had to use my SU scallop punch on a strip of white cardstock for the top of each bag and then punch out the SU scallop circle and the the two largest SU circle punches for the tags. On the other side of the tag I printed from the computer "Thank you for sharing out day" and punched with the SU circle.

I'm glad they are done and I know for next time that I deserve a lot more than $1 each to make these little guys.

Can you see the little guy in the back just waiting for my back to turn so that he can stick one of them in his mouth :-)


Now for the fun stuff - here's a little sneek peek of all my fun purchased from the scrapbook expo here in London on saturday.

























Can't wait to colour some up and make some awesome cards.

Happy Stamping!
Sarah

3 comments:

  1. Oh Sarah! You've got a lot of new toys to play with. Looking forward to see some of your card creations out of those! :)

    Have lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great job! Wow - I guess you must be exhausted!! Thank you so much for participating in my blog candy - Love Anki

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an amazing job! It must be really satisfying to get all of that accomplished!! Now you can play with all your new goodies!!

    And THANK YOU!! I received my Bella swap today!! I can't wait. Love the extra goodies you added in there too!

    Thanks again!

    ~Spike :D

    ReplyDelete