Monday, September 8, 2008

A Little Bit of Shopping - Yah Me!!

We have family visiting this week so we decided to take them to St. Jacobs for a little sight seeing and shopping today. Of course I love going there since there is a scrapbook store there. I bought a couple of little chipboard albums and a plastic snowflake album. I just love them, they are so cute. Then when I was at the register I saw that they had a Monthly Surprise Challenge Kit. You purchase it and then create a one or two 12x12 page layout, upload it to the Scrapping Turtle Forum to enter their contest and then wait and see. One lucky winner gets a $10 GC for the store.




I really loved it when I opened it up, great blues and greens. Perfect for a little boy layout. So I'm just showing you the supplies for now and then once my masterpiece is completed I'll show ya.

Happy Stamping!
Sarah

1 comment:

  1. I love that little cupcake and snowflake--bet they will make such cute albums! :D

    ReplyDelete