Sunday, May 27, 2012

Rainy Day

Well it's a bit of a rainy day here today so what better to do than to color.  With my new favorite markers.  All right, all right, I'll stop now.

Here's a Greeting Farm image that has been in my pre-stamped stash for a while.  I colored her up and decorated the card with some of my scraps.  Just had to share to try and add some sun shine to our rainy day.



I have to point out some things that I did and where the inspiration came from.

Well first off I love to color but sometimes I don't always stay in the lines, especially when blending the markers sometimes bleed outside of the lines.  So to take care of that I usually end up cutting the image out instead of leaving it on the paper it is stamped on.  Well I really like how Mariska over at Sending you a little smile:) layers her images but I definitely do not have the patience to color and cut all those layers so I decided what if I pop up my image and put it on time of a blacked out image.  Well voila - I love it!

Secondly, I really love how Linda Heavens glitters up everything!!  So I had to try that out too.

Well I really love how it worked out.  And will definitely be doing more.

Happy Papercrafting!
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment