Sunday, May 27, 2012

Spectrum Marker Storage

Good morning!  I'm working on some DT layouts this weekend but I wanted to share my home made Marker Storage.  Of course since I bought my new markers and they came in different packaging I had to find a spot that I could store all 168 markers so that I could see them.  While I was wondering around Walmart supposedly getting groceries - I was in the craft isle - I saw a set of three baskets which you couldn't really tell were baskets because they were flat and you had to put them together yourself.  Well what peaked my interest was that they were marked down to $5 - yes $5 for three baskets!!

So I said, sure lets try it out - if anything I have three more baskets for storage in my scrap room.

I have to say that putting the baskets together was frustrating!! but I do love the outcome.  I used the medium sized basket and some foam board that I had lying around.  I measured out the foam board and made a grid to insert into the basket.  Pretty cool huh?!

I ended up organizing them by color which makes it easier when I'm looking for something.  I'm really loving my new markers!

Happy Papercrafting!
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment