Tuesday, May 8, 2012

SYAO Week 14

Another one done with hours to spare.  I still have to pack my clothes for Novi's Mega Meet!!

I will be back in time for the 15th to show you the 3rd challenge from Color Me Scrappy and maybe a video of my haul from Mega Meet :-)







Here is the sketch that we were given and a list of the items we chose from.


PRODUCTS
fabric or felt
ribbon/twine
flags & or pennants
3+ flowers
Re-cycled item such as packaging or ?
3+ patterned papers
stick pins
metal embellishment/hardware


TECHNIQUES
punches (border/corner)
acrylic paint (stamped-brushed-stencil-etc. ...your choice of application)
distressing
embossing (dry or heat)

Here's my layout - sweet and simple.  I did some misting on the embossed background paper and then layered from there.  I used a Maya Road heart stick pin, some flags and banners, a piece of "I love you" ribbon and my favorite - for a recycled item I used the inside pocket of jonathan's jeans.  When I went through his clothes and picked out the small stuff I took two pairs of jeans to the basement and dropped them in my stash - this is the first time I've used part of them.


Happy Papercrafting!
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment