Sunday, May 6, 2012

Belated National Scrapbooking Day

Unfortunately yesterday I did not get the chance to enjoy some of the National Scrapbooking Day fun.  I did spend some valuable time with my family though.  So today I took the opportunity to go to my crafty basement and work on a present for my mom for mothers day - Don't Look Mom!!
I've had these little notebooks lying around for a while and finally decided to decorate them up - and with my mom and I heading out to Novi Michigan next week for Mega Meet - yah me!  - I figured this little notebook will come in really handy.
 Now not sure if you noticed the super cute crochet flower - oh yah! I made that!!  I was on you-tube and one the side bar there was a little video on a crochet flower, which really peaked my interest.  I have known how to crochet since I was a little girl and actually have two medium rubbermaids full of yarn.  So guess who was crocheting this weekend.

Take a peak.  I'm sure I'll find some more patterns but for now I'm doing a Five Petal flower that I found on you-tube (the video was from shopetsy.com).  Check out all the fancy flowers - watch for them on some future projects.
 



Hope everyone had a happy National Scrapbooking Day and was able to work on some great stuff.

Happy Papercrafting!
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment