Tuesday, February 8, 2011

New project...

So I decided to pull out some of my prize possessions. A Maya Road chipboard binder album (it has chipboard pages too!) Some Tim Holtz metal flower fasteners and DCWV Crafty Stack paper.
Here's a close up of the beautiful paper and Tim Holtz fasteners. I looooove them.


So, you wondering...the theme of my project?
Well some of you may know that we moved almost a year ago to a new house, which I looooove (hehe). Finally I plan to scrapbook it in this super cool album.
Here's the cover but not really assembled, just the beginings. The front has a Maya Road chipboard plaque covered with paper and rub on home's with some glitter stickers for sweet. The flower will be used to make a ribbon clasps that comes from the back. You'll have to see when it is done. I will keep you posted on my progress.
Happy Stamping!
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment