Monday, February 21, 2011

Cupcake Wishes


I was playing around with my sewing machine to see what I can do. And ended up with this beautiful birthday card. Very simple but lots of detail. And I really love it!

I started out with a green cardstock base and stitched on some glitter cardstock right to the front of the card. Well that was interesting...I totally didn't think about the stitching on the inside of the card, hmmmmm. So then I had to decorate both sides of the inside of the card. I've never done that before - but I like it!
I made the flower out of layers from a sizzix's die cut (can't remember which one). On the back is a neon green prima flower that has been distressed. The layers on the flower are inked and shaped before being glued together.

On the inside I stamped my stampin' up stamp 'celebrate one cupcake at a time'. The ink wasn't quite dark enought so I had to write over it with a sharpie. Still looks good :-)

Stay tuned for some rockin' robots tomorrow. You're going to want to see them.


Happy Stamping!



Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment