Thursday, February 3, 2011

!!!Happy New Year!!!

I know - I suck at blogging - do you need a big list of excuses - no I don't think so. I'll just remind you that I have two kids, a husband (which may also count as a kid) and a full time job. Whew! I am superwoman :-)

We took some time to do some decluttering and finish unpacking our boxes and guess what? We can park in our garage, wooohooo! I have to tell you that now that we are into our Ontario winter and getting blasted with more snow than we have had in years, parking in the garage is all worth it.

I've also had some bouts of artistic block. Yes, too many products, too little time and don't know what to do. I have some unfinished products lying around and just don't feel like finishing them. I'm keeping up with my blog stalking though. A shout out to my two most fav's right now - Following the Paper Trail and Paper Phenomenon. I'm a closet PITA babe - you'll have to check it out. Both of these talented ladies have live classes on Ustream, if you haven't seen them you need to check it out - it is fun, and if you can't be there live (like me) then they record them and you can watch them later.

Today I just did a real quicky card design that I found while blog stalking.
http://sendingyoualittlesmile.blogspot.com/2011/02/for-my-tweetheart-spring-fold-card.html

I had to make it right away. Hope you like it. Mariska has a link on her page to splitcoast with the instructions.





Hope you like it and hopefully I will be able to find the time to keep sharing.


Happy Stamping!
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment