Friday, September 5, 2014

Using your Halloween Stamps in Other Ways...

So, everyone knows that I love Halloween and I especially love Halloween stamps but I wanted to show you how you can use your Halloween stamps for projects that are not Halloween.

I decided to make a room sign for my son who then decided he wants to hang it on the craft room door.  So there are only monsters allowed in the craft room!!


I used some chipboard to make the sign and then cut out two pieces shaped like wood - all three pieces were covered with patterned paper from DCWV and inked with Vintage Photo distress ink.  I also used some brads that have screw heads on them and distressed them with black ink to bring out the design.  I used the four little monsters from the Greeting Farm Spooky Kit which you can get the Not2Shabby on Zibbet.


I just love how it turned out - very simple to make too =)
Here are the copic markers I used for each of the little monsters.







Happy Papercrafting!
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment