Friday, September 26, 2014

Release Day - October Digi's for LBBS!!

Today is release day for digi stamps at Little Blue Button Stamps.

I got to play with Happy Charlie - and she is very happy!!  She reminded me of school so I decided to make a mini album in a tin for school memories.  I used the Old School stack from DCWV and a CD tin from my Stampin Up! days.

I wanted to make her a little more "geeky" so I added some die cut glasses from impression obsession - so cute!!


Here is a quick look at the mini in on the inside, it is just a simple mini to keep it thin.  Take a look at my youtube channel for a look at the rest of the mini.

And head on over the the LBBS Blog to see all the new digi's released for October =)  And hop on over to the store to buy your own =)


Copic colours used:



Happy Papercrafting!
Sarah

1 comment:

  1. This is adorable, Sarah! I love the addition of the glasses, so cute. I haven't made it up to this video yet, I'll have to look for it. Debbie :)

    ReplyDelete