Thursday, September 11, 2014

Playing Around with Distress Markers

I was playing around with my new stamps and decided to colour one with my Tim Holtz Distress Markers.  I used the image Oak Tree Girl from Whimsy Stamps, she is so adorable.

I did not keep track of the colours used as I was playing with them.  I recommend you make a chart to show what the colours look like with and without water as they can be totally different.



I finished off the card with some Prima bling, a die cut doily and some acrylic leaf gems.  The lilies are from Wild Orchid Crafts which I purchased at Not2Shabby.  And of course the fall leaves are some that I have been hoarding in my stash from Michaels.


I love how the card turned out and it is really helping me look forward to fall =)

Happy Papercrafting!
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment