Sunday, September 21, 2014

Canvas Sign for Not2Shabby

So, today I was playing around with my only Magnolia stamp - Here I am Tilda.  She is super cute, I love the way she is peeking around the corner, so I decided to put her on a sign and have her peeking around a frame.

To get your own Magnolia stamps and more head over to Not2Shabby on Zibbet.

I used a canvas mini album page from Michaels $1.50 bin and put some texture past on with a Crafters Workshop stencil - Mini Specimens.  I then sprayed it with Lindy's Stamp Gang - Alpine Ice Rose and Milk Chocolate Brown.  The edges are inked with Vintage Photo Distress Ink.


I just love how it turned out - so pretty.  Check out my youtube channel for some close ups and further details on the items used.  Below are the Copics used to colour in Tilda.



Happy Papercrafting!
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment