Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Creative Wednesday - LBBS Digi DT

Welcome to Creative Wednesday with Little Blue Buttons Stamps!!!

Today I am playing with Miss Lilly Chef - she is super cute.  I decided to decorate a treat box with her using the Dear Lizzie Neapolitan paper collection.

Here is the tutorial to make the box from Bona at LiveLoveScrap - Here!



The treat box is a great way to gift anything as it is a really good size and it only takes two 12x2 pieces of paper to make - super fast and easy.  Once I put everything together I sprayed it all with Scintillating Silver from Lindy's Stamp Gang.

Head over to Little Blue Button stamps to get your own digi's and check out the blog for more Creative Wednesday projects from the other DT members.


Here are the Copic colours I used the colour in Miss Lilly Chef - so pretty!




Happy Papercrafting!
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment