Tuesday, April 17, 2012

SYAO11

It's week 11 of Scrap Your Ass Off and nothing like leaving it to the last minute - and I mean last 30 minutes.  I've been working on some other stuff in the craft room and keep procrastinating.  I don't want to give up though so I stayed up to finish/start the layout for week 11.  Here is the sketch...
And again you chose from the list of eight embellishments and three techniques.  This week there was a little more variety to choose from...

2 or more tags
twine
stick pin
3+ flowers
chipboard
washi tape
3+ patterned paper
metal/foil type embellies

 I was looking for photos that were horizontal so that I could stay true to the layout so again here are more photos from our early spring (which seems to be missing) in Grand Bend at the beach.

 Here is my metal type embellie, I've been hanging onto this one for a while and decided now was a good time to use it - it's actually resin but it looks metal to me :-)

The tags were inked with Distress Inks, spraying with some water and then stamped with one of my Stampin Up stamp sets.

This one was fun and posted just in time to keep me in the competition!!

Happy Papercrafting!
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment