Tuesday, April 24, 2012

SYAO Week 12

I am so excited that I have completed 12 layouts in the last 12 weeks by being part of Scrap Your Ass Of over at Paper Secrets.  I have finished more this year than probably the last couple of years.  And I'm still working on some mini albums that I will be sharing with you soon.

So for week 12 here is the sketch that was provided - really super cute.
 The list of embellishments didn't change much...you had to choose 4 of the 8 items provided.  Chipboard, transparency, stick pin, twine, metal embellishments/hardware, 3+ patterned paper, 3+ flowers and fabric/felt.

I chose flowers, metal brads, 3+ patterned paper and chipboard letters.  Really like the way it turned out.

All the paper is glittery and metal foiled - very awesome.

Now don't forget to head over to Color Me Scrappy for our second challenge - there's a great prize pack up for grabs!!


Happy Stamping!
Sarah

2 comments:

  1. Ok, I am totally going to check out SYAO! Any place with a name that rad has got to be cool!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully done! Love the embellies!

    ReplyDelete