Monday, April 9, 2012

SYAO 10

 Well it's down to the wire for week 10 of Scrap Your Ass Off over at Paper Secrets.  It's definately been challenging but it is really helping me get some scrapping done.

Again there is a sketch provided and you have to choose 4 of the 8 embellishments listed and one technique.
The sketch was really nice but I decided to flip it because of the size of my photos.  This is when you take your computer screen and turn it to the right - giggle.
 I chose twine, stick pin, chipboard and 3+ patterned papers as my embellishments and then my technique is distressing - you may start seeing a pattern here week after week - distressing, distressing yes and distressing.  I really wanted to use acrylic paint as my technique because I've seen alot of layouts with acrylic paint - but alas I do not have any primary colours - only pastels.

And Voila!!

Don't forget you still have some time to get in on the fun over at Color Me Scrappy.


Happy Papercrafting!
Sarah

1 comment: